Bangladesh Association of Young researcher is the only national youth research council and youth led organization promoting research activities in Bangladesh. BAYR is committed to promoting high quality research in every field of study. BAYR, as the learned society in the field of research in Bangladesh:
- seeks to promote quality in research in every field of study;
- promotes independent debate about the quality, purpose and methodologies of research;
- provides a forum for dissemination and debate of the findings of research;
- supports the mediation of research findings for policy makers and practitioners;
- represents young researchers to government, funding bodies and the public;
- provides training and development for young researchers at all levels;
- aims to work with others to improve the conditions of work and rights of researchers; and
- relates to other associations nationally and internationally which have interests and concerns in research.
Want to know more about BAYR please click here.
A. Membership of the Association is open to all young researchers( not less than 18 yrs and not more than 40 yrs) actively supporting the purposes of the Association as set out in Article 2.
B. Membership will terminate automatically if annual subscriptions lapse beyond the time fixed by the Executive Council
For more information about the membership provision of the BAYR please refer to Membership Section of this website.